Wednesday, October 3

it's milo's fault....

 anyone who reads this blog will know that my heart belongs to hounds..
mainly whippets but with lurchers, greyhounds, deerhounds and dear sweet daxies coming very close behind in the heart tugging stakes...



then i met milo...

my sisters chihuahua..

ack what a sweet little chap and so not like the idea of chihuahuas i had in my head
 *tiny, ugly, snappy*

nope, marvellous milo is a superstar, full of personality, charm and cheek and he even ran through the forest with the whippets!



not a handbag in sight

so

i totally blame milo for my latest brooch design





got myself a little chihuahua crush going on...

t x





5 comments:

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x