Sunday, February 10

6/52




whippets have fantastic ears as shown above by this weeks best portrait sitters...
the rest of the gang were not so chuffed about being asked to sit  and look at the camera *yet again*

george tried his very best


as did cricket...
 

talulla however refused point blank
so bean gave her a helping hand
between the three of us we managed half a ear
good enough
{x}


a portrait of my hounds...once a week...every week in 2013"

** linking up with hundreds of others thanks to jodi **

4 comments:

  1. My mum says every home should have a whippet (not that she's got one)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny! If it is any consolation, your fur kids appear to be more cooperative than my non-fur kids ever were!

    Here's to another great week!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x