Tuesday, March 12

pesky unfinished projects...

they are everywhere...
all started with great gusto and then pushed aside when something new and shiny catches my eye...


but this one project that was started after being inspired and guided by this beautiful soul ,and mostly made using gifted fabric from two special friends, just had to be put to good use and not shoved on the forgotten pile... 


so i popped it on a rather lovely painted hanger and hung it on the wall...


i patted myself on the back as i had not only covered up an ugly mark on the wall but had also created a joyful hangy thing-a-me-jig that makes me smile and think of three especially nice ladies each and every time i walk past...

4 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea,it looks so lovely like a piece of art,.i started a hexy quilt last week and am going to do the same when I start joining:) happy wednesday,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! and you are the bestest :-) xx thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the unfinished project pile - I know that one! x

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x