Wednesday, June 19

the trouble with goats is....

.....that you simply cannot turn your back on them ...


up and over the wall in a single second...

every chance they get they head for the trees which is fine if they stayed within our boundary but this little trouble maker and her equally naughty mama are hell bent on trying out every single tree in this darn forest...

this is why it has taken me such a very, very, very long time to stitch one skirt...
that and my crappy dressmaking skills..
and so my fabric sits and waits, cluttering up the place, until either a small team of elves arrives overnight or i pull my finger out and pretend the goats are behaving...



either way a skirt will appear
eventually


5 comments:

  1. lol little pesky rascal! I think my kids must have a bit of goat gene! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see you wearing your new skirt.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like gorgeous fabric! I am sure it will be a lovely skirt as long as you don't let the goat to close...

    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful things take time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pesky goats! Finished my first 'made from an actual pattern' dress last night! We will become accomplished sewers one day!x

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x