Friday, July 27

wings and things...

piccalilli and custard have been extremely busy over the last few days...

 aside from the shouting, spreading food across the *entire* floor and pooping on their bed, they have also been busy growing wings...

clearly piccalilli has a few days head start on the growing...




custard's wing growth is a tad on the small side and really has to be searched for...



but when found ......
oh my those wings are ever so cute...







they have also been busy inspiring me to log this special time in our farm life by making small portraits of them both..




with newly grown wings in place!



they will be available over in my etsy shop soon..

t x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Chicks, wings and portraits.

    Know just what you mean about the pooping. I once had some runner ducks that would come into the kitchen and show no manners at all.

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x