Monday, November 12

the day my wares got an airing.....

so
the day of my  first fair for a very long time and showing of my wares has been and gone..

i may not have made pots of pennies but i did come home with a spring in my step, a smile on my face, rather gorgeous fabric tucked under my arm and two sparkly vintage brooches

happy happy hurrah

and to prove that i did indeed leave the farm here are a few pics

my little stand all set for the off...

jolly willow hangings....

 cheeky knitted martha mouse with jaunty knitted scarf....


stockings oh so carefully made from the softest vintage linen...
... and lavender filled hearts with a hint of granny chic....


 a basket of cheerful brooches....


knitted hares tucked inside a worn out apple crate...


jolly red suitcase with more willow hangings and a tiny escaped susie mouse....
.. and a fabulous book to browse in quiet moments x


rudolph,and robins sharing space with a chihuahua...


a jolly day with plans for a few more outings..


1 comment:

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x