Wednesday, November 14

thrifty finds...

another creature whispered my name as i trundled around the charity shop...
i tried to ignore it as i am fast becoming a home for dodgy looking china animals, but alas the whispering become a loud squeak and i was lost...
a quick scuttle around in my shiny purse, a whole pound exchanged hands and this little lady made the journey home with me...


upon unwrapping my new thrifty treasure i realised i had made the right choice, my thrifty heart sang out albeit out of tune and i proudly held her aloft so that stephen could share the moment...




he gasped
in horror

never a good sign..




2 comments:

  1. I have always loved turtles... Your find is lovely. Thanks for sharing!
    Val in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear not Tracy, he will come round.

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x