Wednesday, February 13

forgotten makes...


a friends shop that i occasionally supplied closed recently and the remains of my makes was returned.
 they sat for days in a bag until i found time to poke my nose in and see what was lurking within..



i had totally forgotten that i used to stitch necklaces...
it seems such a long, long time ago but unlike past makes that i now look back on in total horror, i actually am still rather fond of these...


they will be coming with me to a craft event on Sunday for a little jolly day out and if they do not sell i may very well keep the lot :)

{x}

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the craft fair on Sunday. Am sure your necklaces will sell very well - they're gorgeous!
    P x

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x