Saturday, May 11

{{ blog every day in may }} day eleven

ahhhh books
bookity books
how i love you..

piled high in my workroom as constant inspiration and also a visual delight..
these are mainly books full of tales for little ones, i have always collected them and probably always will..
they usually look a great deal nicer than this with all their decorative spines on disply..
a room shift around has left them in a bit of a pickle...


dear alice..


and on the other side of the room perched upon my work table for easy inspiration and knowledge i have a constantly revolving pile that generally shows what i am working on at any given time..


so you  see to pick only five from my lifetime of collecting and loving books is tricky dicky indeed..




3 comments:

  1. Oh books, how I love thee too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've put Alice in too.;)
    Who needs book shelves anyway! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love books, especially old ones, they are nice just to have lying around.I too collect childrens fairy tales and also Jane Austen books, especially old ones- I think I have 8 or 9 copies of Sense and Sensibility.
    Love to your animals xxx

    ReplyDelete

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x