Saturday, June 1

19/52 20/52 21/52

i do believe that the blog every day in may challenge swept me totally off my weekly hound portrait task..

i have struggled with this challenge which i find odd as i gaze and photograph my hounds a great deal..
thinking it through it is all down to the fact that i have tried to get a picture of all six of them each week.. sometimes this just does not happen or the pictures i have taken are not as good as i would like, and so i fall behind...

so. the plan is to post weekly but not worry if all their faces are not here, i am sure that over the year they will all appear :)
so..
today a catch up via many many images of my beautiful talulla...

the very best dog in the world...









xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh my...
thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by and leave me a note..
i always try to visit you in return if time allows as sharing, smiling and inspiring is why i blog x